|Wound care Registered Nurse needed for a Temp to Perm Job.
This will be Monday through Friday,daytime hours working in Dedham,Norwood and Boston.As a Treatment/Wound Nurse you will be responsible for performing resident skin assessments, obtaining treatment orders, administering treatments as ordered, and documenting appropriately to help ensure that resident skin integrity is improved and/or maintained.
- Administers treatments as prescribed within standard nursing practice guidelines and in full compliance with established infection control protocols.
- Initials and dates dressings to ensure that changes are done timely as prescribed.
- Conducts and / or leads weekly wound rounds to assess resident skin condition. Documents findings appropriately and contacts physician to make recommendations for new or revised treatment orders.
- Receives, transcribes and implements new treatment orders in a timely manner.
- When requested by immediate supervisor or others in nursing leadership, evaluates a resident’s skin or makes arrangement for evaluation within 8 hours of request.
- Monitors the progress of wound healing and makes recommendations for changes as appropriate.
- Calculates weekly / monthly pressure ulcer rates.
- Performs and records weekly pressure ulcer assessment and measurement documentation.
.One year experience providing wound care as a Certified Wound RN.
.Must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Massachusetts
Great Pay,Health Insurance options and Sick time pay.
Sign on Bonus…ask about!!