|Category||Allied Health Professionals|
|Location||Chestnut Hill, Ma|
Medical Assistant’s needed for Contract openings in Chestnut Hill.
These positions start ASAP and are Monday through Friday, 8:30-5 and 7-3:30 (with some flexibility)
Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program needed.
We have current openings in Outpatient Internal Medicine,Cardiovascular and Primary care.
Epic software experience is needed.
* Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room; providing examination gowns and drapes; helping them to position themselves for the examination and/or treatment; arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
* Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; administering medications on the premises; authorizing drug refills as directed; telephoning prescriptions to pharmacies; drawing blood; preparing patients for x-rays; taking electrocardiograms; removing sutures; changing dressings.
* Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
* Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
* Generates revenues by recording billing information of services rendered; completing insurance forms; responding to insurance and other third-party inquiries.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
* Serves and protects the physician or health care provider practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
Public Transportation limited.
We offer Great Pay,Benefits and a new SIGN ON BONUS!!
Ask me about this when you apply.