Seeking for a Junior Recruiter that’s eager to learn and grow with a target driven attitude at our Woburn office!
This is an entry-level position involves going over resumes of prospective hires, screen job applicants and generally helping people through the hiring process. Also, post job listings on all social media, maintain relationships with managers or correct department head.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Some but not limited to arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
Junior recruiters should have a talent for interacting with people. While not all employers require prior experience in the field, a background in sales or business administration is preferred. Employers also look for junior recruiter candidates with the following skills:
• Phone Skills
• Interviewing Skills
• People Skills
• Employment Law
• Technical Understanding
• Project Management
Minimum high school diploma or GED. A background in sales is also a plus however, prior recruiting experience is not always required because junior recruiters receive on-the-job training once hired.