Central Sterile Tech needed for a Temp possible Temp to Perm opening in Boston.
There are 2 shifts available: M-F 11:00pm to 7:30am and 7:00 pm to 7:30 am with every 4th weekend.
- Requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or government recognized equivalent
- Requires a Certification as a Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician (CRCST) by the International Association for Central Sterile Healthcare Materiel Management (IAHCSMM), or, as a Central Sterile Professional Department Technician (CSPDT by the American Society of Healthcare Central Sterile Professionals (ASHCSP).
- Requires 2-5 years prior experience collecting, cleaning, decontaminating, packing, and storing sterile instruments.
- Requires ability to speak, read, write, and communicate in English effectively with CP Department managers, supervisors, and staff, Charge Nurses, MDs, and staff other clinical and support departments.
- Ability to accurately interpret and use medical terminology and abbreviations.
- Ability to access and enter computerized data and information.
- Organizational skills to effectively set priorities and efficiently complete assigned work.