|Category||Medical Administrative Support|
|Experience||2+ to 5 years|
|No. of Vacant||1|
Our client in Chestnut Hill, MA is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant for a busy medical office.
* Coordinate assigned administrative tasks for department: (maintaining supplies, setting up and maintaining filing systems, process confidential records and files)
* Prepare complex reports, manuals and presentations using a variety of computer software.
* Screen mail and phone calls. Route or answer routine correspondence.
* Perform clerical duties including typing, scheduling and opening mail.
* Manage calendars, handle daily scheduling and make meeting arrangements for designated staff.
* In a clinical setting, may act as point of contact for patients inquiries, problems and complaints. Refers complex issues to appropriate staff.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience as an administrative assistant or related job in a healthcare environment. Must have solid communication skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels. Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and be a strong team player. Thorough knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software programs in order to prepare high quality reports, presentations or other documents.
Associates degree or equivalent experience required.